126.96.36.199 Standard library objects
These objects are more of the type of 'helper' classes. They don't qualify
as objects in their own right, but they provide neat functionality for
what they do.
- Manage big areas with simple layout. The object generates an area
based on simple map along with a file containing descriptions for
a reduced set of room types.
- Provides money changing support. Inherits /lib/trade for the basic
money moving functionality.
- Cache for frequent file access. If you create an object that
re-reads information from file frequently, this object will
cut down on the file-access calls substantially.
- Support functions for guilds
- Support functions for herbs
- More (file browsing) functionality
- Bar/pub functionality
- Shops of all kinds
- Training of skills
- Support functions for stores
- Time handling routines
- Trade related support functionality
This document was generated
by Ronny Wikh on July, 8 2003